Solarman Remote Monitoring Setup for Mass Energy Inverters
To connect a new plant follow the initial setup guide, for existing plants follow the re-connection guide.
1.Download & Install the Solarman Application from the Google or Apple Stores.
2. Click Build your plant.
3. Click No Device to Build your plant first.
4. Fill in the Plant Info for your Solar System and then click next.
Plant Address: Enter the Address the Solar System is Installed*
On-Grid Type: Select 'Distributed All Power on-Grid'
Capacity: Enter the size of the Solar System in kW.
Currency: Select 'AUD'
5. Register an account for Solarman.
6. Scan QR Code or Manually Add Datalogger Serial Number to Logger.
*The QR Code & Datalogger SN are located on the data logger, which is attached to the underside of the inverter.
7. Enter your WiFi password and click 'confirm'.
The WiFi network you are currently connected to will be the default selection. If this is not the case or a different network is required click 'Switch Network'. Select your WiFi Network, enter the password & click 'confirm'.
8. A request will be made to connect to the WiFi network of the Datalogger. Click 'connect' and select the WiFi Network with name 'AP_XXXXXXXXXX'.
Where 'XXXXXXXXXX' is the SN of the datalogger/inverter. In this Case 'AP_1701746274'. If the option to connect is unavailable click your home button (without closing the Solarman App), browse to settings, connect to the network 'AP_XXXXXXXXXX' and then return to the Solarman App.
If as password is required for the 'AP_XXXXXXXXXX' network, it can be found attatched to the datalogger.