Leederville Battery Systems
Battery Systems are being installed at a rapid rate on Leederville in Perth.
Home owners are taking advantage of the 268 sunny or partially sunny days we have in Leederville every year. Get your own solar system and enjoy the following:
- Save money on their electricity
- Contribute to Australia's missing net zero emissions target
- Becoming self-sufficient in their own power generation
Our Perth Solar Power team at National Renewable can design you a quality solar power system with battery systems, based on your roof profile, shading issues, & power consumption needs to give you real power savings fast.
For family households they can expect to experience immediate savings of $1000 to $1600 per year on power bills.
- We give you a detailed written quote.
- We quote on quality long lasting components, panels, inverters & batteries
- We provide options and explain the differences and expected benefits clearly
At National Renewable our installation teams are highly experienced in all of the technical and equipment aspects of a installation. We ensure that after every installation we provide an excellent followup service to check that your system is operating at its best possible performance.
Call Your Local Perth Solar Consultant: (08) 6102 3441
Our admin office is in Leederville and our consultants can come to you for a roof inspection.
3 Simple Systems to Save All Homeowners
Solar System Quote
National Renewable Solar Power Blog
Why Contact National Renewable For Your Perth Solar Power System in Leederville
- With years of experience our expert solar consultants are able to identify the best options that will suit your home or business.
- The quotes provided by our solar consultants will include a fixed price quote. Along with the quote they can provide your likely savings on your energy bill.
- We take pride in having a world class booking and installation process, with efficient communication ensuring to keep you enformed through out the installation process.
- Our Perth solar installers are highly experienced, work in teams, get regular training and will complete the job efficiently, cleanly and answer all your questions on your installed system.
5 Reasons why you should choose us for your Leederville solar power system
- Quality solar at an affordable price: We supply well-designed, cost-effective, and highly efficient solar energy systems that utilise products from proven PV, inverter, and battery makers.
- Battery Specialists: We specialise in the residential battery systems for on-grid and off-grid homes.
- We have worked with well known Perth companies: We have worked with and have great relationships with companies such as McDonalds, Red Rooster, Chicken Treat, BP and Brooks Hire.
- Experts in all things solar: Our team will be able to design the best possible solution for your home, including array design, system watt requirements and battery storage.
- Fully qualified: Our team are all fully qualified electricians. As well as accreditation to install solar from the Clean Energy Council.
Home Solar System
6.6kw Solar System 5kw inverter Some homes with high usages can have up to 30kw
Solar System with Battery
Single Phase - 3k AC Battery Single Phase - 3k ~ 6k AC Battery Three Phase - 5k ~ 20KTL-3PH Battery
Commercial Solar Systems
Small-Medium-Enterprise Renewable alternative energy solutions Tailored to Individual Business Needs Ensure Maximum return on investment
Here are some solar decision criteria you may want to consider
- Do you plan to remain in your current residence for more than 5 years? - If the answer is yes, your solar system can be financially justrified. This is because the financial benefit from installing solar panels is greater the longer the system is installed.
- Can I move power usage to daytime hours to suck up the solar energy we generate. For example, can I set the dishwasher to go on at 11.00 and everything is dry for when I get home from work. Can the pool, or the bore be run during the day. Can we use the washing machine during the day instead of at night. Can I put timers to switch off TV and stereo equipment each night at 11.00 and not switch back on until 5.30. Can I run the air conditioners from mid afternoon so the house is cool and paid for by solar and I can reduce their use in the evening.
- Do I want to reduce my power bill to be the smallest possible? Your roof has a certain amount of usable space and more efficient panels are smaller. But if you have ample roof space, you can generate more than you need with a lower budget.
When buying a new rooftop solar power system in Leederville Perth there are options that can impact you. Our highly experienced consultants and technicians will explain these options and the reasons that a which options will work best for you.
You choose as to whether you go for the absolute cheapest or the very best or a middle ground compromise. Whatever the choice we work to fulfil your goals.
Here is our shortlist of the best quality and most reliable solar panels available in Australia based on company history, quality, real-world performance, warrant conditions, service, and feedback from solar industry professionals.
- Q Cells
- Trina Solar
- Phono's Solar
- Longi Solar
- Jinko Solar
- JA Solar
- Solar Edge
- Solar Watt
Different solar panels have different efficiencies and some are better suited to more taxing environments. We will show you the price differences and the performance differences between manufacturers.
How Do You Choose?
To begin with the placement of solar panels should be installed in such a way that it will maximise the amount of energy generated from each panel. The panel should perform at an optimum level through all daylight hours, 365 days per year.
Shading: Panels in full sun will perform the best. If there is some shading during the morning or afternoon, this will have a negative impact on energy production. Therefore, placing panels facing north to south is ideal as they receive full sun all day.
Panel angles: The optimum angle for a solar panel to be placed is at a 25-degree tilt due to the Earth's rotational axis. Having said that every house is different and this is only a recommendation, our design team will assess your home and be able to advise you on what angle will work best for your home.
North facing systems – Is north always best?: North facing systems will have the highest yield. Panels facing north in Perth at a 25 degree pitch will average around 4.5kWh/Units of power per kW of Solar Panels. North-facing panels at this pitch are good if you have a battery or want good winter yields.
However, they are very susceptible to low light in winter. The other problem with north facing systems is shading. During the middle of the day, shadows cast from buildings and trees move very fast across a north-facing solar system.
Talk to our team today to find if north-facing is the best option for your home.
East facing systems: East-facing panels are the least productive type of solar panel orientation. They are offset by about 90 degrees however still receive morning sun which is good for charging batteries. These types of installations will average around 3kWh/units of power per kW of Solar Panels. Once again though always talk to a professional to get the best for hour home.
Individual design: A good solar company will take all the above information into consideration and come up with a design that will tick all the boxes. It’s often a combination of east, west and north. They should take the time to think over which solar strategy works best for you.
What our customers say
Our reputation is built upon our commitment to provide the best long term value and after sales support for solar in WA.
Some other great local Leederville companies that we recommend:
- Leederville Alloy Rim Repairs
- Emergency Possum Removal Leederville
- Solar Systems Leederville
- Hot Water Repairs Leederville
- Trade Marks/Brand Protection Lawyers Australia
- Panel Blind Repairs Leederville
- Leederville White Ants Treatment
- Leederville Removalist
- Leederville Access Control Systems
- Window Cleaning Leederville
- Dilapidation Report Leederville
- Leederville Gutter Repair
- Bumper Scratch Removal Leederville
- Tax Accountant Leederville
- Plumbers & Gasfitters Leederville
- Trade Mark Registration
- Carpet Steam Cleaning Leederville
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Leederville
- Paint Protection Leederville
- Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Leederville
- Business Training
- Tax accountant Perth
- Insulation Replacement Leederville - Perth
- Managed IT Services Leederville
- Leederville Tile Shop
- Leederville Gutter Installation
- Building Inspectors Leederville
- Sandy Soil Treatments for Perfect Lawns
- EV Charger Perth